The ITI Implant Privilege Mastership is a modular programme with both theory and mentored clinical elements, which is supported by the International Team for Implantology (ITI). The speakers are international, regional and local, all of which are ITI fellows or members. The course is structured and provides evidence in Implant Dentistry.
Within the modules is a dedicated day in detailed case documentation and dental photography to provide you with the requirements needed for your privilege licence. Also provided is supportive e-learning modules to assist with home study and access to the Simple Advanced and Complex treatment planning tool. Based on the SAC planning tool you will simulate on models’ variable clinical situations in preparation for the clinical modules.
Besides interactive presentations you will experience clinical video sessions, case discussions which are held as workshops.
- The ITI Implant Privilege Mastership will take place in UAE and starts on 03 November 2020.
- Price is inclusive of 20 or 30 Straumann implants, abutments, prosthetic / lab work and all consumables such as biomaterials (bone substitute and membrane) with total value of over 40,000 AED (10,900 USD).
- Accredited for over 200 CME.
- The programme facilitates the fulfillment of requirements for obtaining privileges to practice Implant Dentistry in the UAE.
- Live surgical patient treatment hands on training (40% of the programme) is conducted at an University college in UAE. Patients will be provided (participants can bring their own if they wish to). Personal mentor/supervisor for the surgical clinical days is provided.
- Theory is split in 6 Modules, in total of 20 days. The Clinical Sessions will be split in 8 Modules of 2 days each, in total of 16 days (always on Friday and Saturday).
- Target audience: ideal for dentists with little or no experience in placing implants and oral surgery but also for dentist who are looking to further enhance their clinical skills by placing implants in real-life situations.
- Faculty lead: Prof Bilal Al-Nawas, Chairman of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery Department of Mainz University, Germany. One of the most renowned speakers in Implant Dentistry with over 25 years of training and practical experience.
- Includes e-learning modules to assist with home study and also a live surgery day with Prof Bilal Al-Nawas.
- The programme will lead to ITI Curriculum Certificate Intermediate Level.
- Payment in installments is possible
Download here the Programme Brochure: ITI Implant Privilege Mastership_Brochure.pdf
Registration & Pricing
Download here the Registration Form: ITI Registration Form.pdf
For further information, please visit the ITI Implant Privilege Mastership website: https://www.implant-privilege.ae/