- Participants will get a closer look at the Full CADCAM system
- Participants will be able to understand the intra-oral scanning technique
- Participants will understand the steps of Designing a Crown and the different design options
- Participants will understand the Milling procedure and see the fitting of the Crown
- Participants will be able to time the whole process in under 30 minutes.
Seeing is believing… In this session, the participants will be able to see that the following:
- Scanning = less than 1 minute
- Designing = less than 10 minutes
- Milling= Around 10-15 minutes
During the 10 minutes milling time the participants will get to try scanning on models to experience holding the Intra-oral camera and try to compare this Impression Technique to the manual Silicon Impressions. Know about the challenges and what makes a scan (and a scanner) better. Participants will also see the Design steps and options, see live Milling and of course in the end see the milled restoration and try it on the model.