This hands-on course is all about art and science. It will assist the cosmetic dentist in taking those critical steps in accomplishing anterior restorative procedures at their highest level. Restoring anterior teeth and managing dental aesthetics with predictability and understanding how to attempt to emulate what nature has originally created. Prime focus of this hands-on is to provide the essential skills, scientific principles and correct selection of materials to enhance the clinicians ability to create a beautiful anterior restoration.
- Direct composite restorations in an artistic natural layering technique with dentin and enamel shade for anterior teeth
- Correct selection of shade
- Learn how to contour, characterize and finish final restoration in order to make them believable.
- Emulation of stained ,hypo calcified, cracked tooth
- Restoring endo treated , severely discolored tooth
- Correct selection of materials
- Polishing and finishing