Göran received his dental degree from the Faculty of Odontology, Karolinska Institute in Stockholm in 1979. He has held departmental positions at the Karolinska Institute, the University of Gothenburg, Eastman Dental Hospital in London, and the United Medical & Dental Schools of Guy’s & St. Thomas Hospitals, London.
Dr. Urde has held a variety of positions with Nobel Biocare throughout Europe, including System Specialist, Manager of Clinical & Scientific Support, Market Director and Manager of Professional Support.
Dr. Urde has lectured and published extensively on dental implants and practice management. He is currently on staff as a Prosthodontist at the Copenhagen Implant Centre and maintains a private practice in Copenhagen.
- Director Futurum Clinic, Bridging Innovation & Research
- Program Director Postgraduate Education
- Ass. Professor, Dept. of Materials Science & Technology
- Senior Lecturer Tipton Training, London & Manchester, UK
- Brånemark Clinic, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Honorary Dental Surgeon, Eastman Dental Hospital
- Honorary Tutor United Medical & Dental Schools of Guy’s & St. Thomas’s Hospitals, London, UK
- Senior Lecturer European University College Dubai, UAE
- Implant Specialist & Prosthodontist Copenhagen Implant Centre
- Ass. Prof. Dept. of Prosthodontics, Malmö University