Material Selection in CAD/CAM Dentistry: From Single Veneer to Full Mouth Rehabilitation
There are various material characteristics when it comes to different applications. Translucency, flexural strength, wear resistant, minimal thickness, bonded property, to name a few, are some critical criteria to be considered.
- Discuss basics of glass ceramic and polycrystalline material
- Discuss basic tooth preparation for veneer and all ceramic crown
- Discuss digital workflow of single veneer, crown and multiple restorations
- Explain various techniques for masking a dark stump
- Explain suitable cementation protocol