Date: 14 November 2022 | Time: 12:00-12:45 (GST) | Location: Online Event
Full mouth rehabilitation using dental implants has become the standard of care for many clinicians.
This clinical observation case shows the first experience in the middle east with a state-of-the-art digital solution for restoring the edentulous mandible using stackable surgical guides and an immediate restoration using a prefabricated temporary prosthesis.
The patient is a 73-year-old male with advanced peri-implantitis on all-on-5 implant-supported restoration. The treatment is the explantation of all the implants and guided placement of 6 implants in the mandible with optimal anterior-posterior distribution, immediate restoration, and loading.
The presentation will discuss the steps involved in the preoperative diagnostic and planning of such a case, a step-by-step explanation of the surgical protocol, and finally, discuss the steps involved in the prosthetic restoration using a patient-specific temporary fixed prosthesis. The final restoration is discussed at the end.
- Understand the indications for a digital treatment planning and manufacturing service
- Discuss the digital workflow involved in such cases
- Learn the surgical component and the ability to deviate from the plan when needed
- Understand the prosthetic restoration and the steps required for the perfect delivery
- Gain more efficiency by reducing chair time with immediate treatment protocols.