Date: 10 November 2022 | Time: 17:15 - 18:00 (GST) | Location: Online Event
The use of digital technologies has evolved extensively over the past years. Digitization of the dental profession is present. Contemporary Implantology is one of the fields where we as clinicians can take advantage of the cutting-edge solutions that are currently available so that we can provide aesthetically and biologically reproducible results for our patients. In this presentation through clinical examples, we will discuss how we can achieve this.
- Digital treatment planning
- Introduction to intraoral scanning with an open-source software
- Fully guided implant placement
- Management of the cervical contour
- Use of intermediate abutments vs direct implant connection