The emerging field of digital dentistry has drastically transformed our professional landscape. Dentistry in this century now requires technological aptitude as well as clinical competency. In the past decade, digital dentistry has rapidly expanded to various specialties including orthodontics. As more patients become aware of the advancements in digital orthodontics, clinicians must also adapt and be able to provide care using our ever evolving technology.
This lecture will help clinicians understand the clinical applicability of digital orthodontics using clear aligners, and its day to day use in our practices.
- Explain cases that are more suitable for clear aligners
- Formulate treatment plans using digital planning
- Familiarise using digital analyser tools to help aid clinicians in custom manufacturing of clear aligners.
- Explain the pros and cons of clear aligner treatment
- Discuss post-COVID Orthodontics Practice