In recent years the rise in popularity of clear aligners has been matched by advances and innovation resulting in what is today’s modern aligner system. This presentation discusses key aspects of aligner advancement including design, attachments, materials, digital workflow and staging. At the conclusion of this presentation participants will be able to use the information to better plan and stage their aligner treatments.
- Discuss the effect of aligner trim line on aligner performance
- Discuss strategies for staging with minimal use of attachments
- Explain staging strategies for difficult tooth movements
- Explain skillsets required to provide basic, moderate and advanced treatments
- Discuss advantages of the digital workflow