Shade taking procedure with Rayplicker in the office and what information to collect for the development of an aesthetic project.
The daily use of digital tools forces us to find a method to simplify our actions.
To optimize our working time by increasing the quality of our prosthetic achievements, we need to ask ourselves the right questions:
- What information is necessary for the realization of an aesthetic prosthesis (photo, spectrophotometric study, digital impression, mandibular dynamic information)?
- How to simplify these steps to make them accessible on a daily basis (integration of the Rayplicker spectrophotometer)
- How to collect information with the Rayplicker spectrophotometer?
- How to integrate and analyze it?
- How to send them to the laboratory?
In this presentation you will find all the answers at those essential questions.