Join Dr Kelvin for his lecture and learn more about a clear path to growing your practice with a digital approach to dentures. This webinar will walk you through the digital workflow to serve more patients while reducing patient chair time and improving safety for both patients and practice.
With the popularity of digital technology in dentistry, removable prosthodontics have also been in the race on the digital front. In removable prosthodontics, digital technologies like the intraoral scanner, 3D printer and milling machines have often been used for fabricating dentures. In this lecture, you will learn about the workflow for fabrication of a 3D printed immediate denture, how 3D printing is used in removable prosthodontics as well as how the use of an intraoral scanner can help in treating patients who require removable prosthodontics.
- Use of 3D printing in dentures and how to fabricate an immediate denture
- Use of an intraoral scanner in fabricating surveyed crowns
- Know what suction effective mandibular complete dentures are
- How digital technology help in the fabrication of the suction effective mandibular complete dentures
- Showcase patient benefits and possibilities with digital dentures