Technologies make the world a new place and dentistry a new profession.
Through the development of new equipment and their corresponding workflows, the diagnosis and treatment of our patients are becoming simpler and more efficient. This lecture will be describing the workflows and techniques, as well as share validated parameters of the current digital technologies to all stages of the digital workflow: Scan / Plan/ Make / Done.
Surgical challenges and approaches, individualities of the prosthetic digital rehabilitation will be described , aiming to a high end esthetic and functional result in all situations.
- Data acquiring / functional analysis / occlusal aspects
- Surgical planning concepts
- Planning Software
- Manufacturing procedures / Milling, printing
- Surgical Approaches
- Bone and tissue management in digital surgery
- Provisional Restorations –occlusal requirements
- Final Reconstruction – long term maintenance of function and stability