The CBCT has become an indispensable part of modern dental practice. Just in the last 5 years, there have been new technological developments that the savvy dentist should be aware of in order to get the most benefit from his CBCT. Therefore, the aim of this lecture is to provide a current update on the topic of CBCT. The participant learns new knowledge about the so-called “low dose CBCT techniques”, the respiratory tract analysis using CBCT and the first steps with the R2Gate planning system.
- What is the new low dose technology and how can I use it in my daily practice?
- CBCT guidelines – when to use a CBCT. What about decay and soft tissue indications?
- You understand why a dental display is needed to work with a CBCT
- You receive the first insight into Implant planning with R2-Gate
- You can classify the health risks associated with the use of a CBCT