By submitting your poster presentation:
- you have the opportunity to engage with other conference attendees interested in the same subject and application as yourself
- you can expect to receive compliments on your work and critiques that can help you in the future
- you have the opportunity to practice your presentation skills
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee
- CV of the author and photo pictures are required for their publishing in the website and accreditation.
- All posters will be exhibited in the Poster area during the meeting (separate e-mail will be sent with details)
- A short oral presentation of all posters will be scheduled (separate e-mail will be sent with details)
- The poster size should be 70 cm (horizontal) x 100 cm (vertical) – PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE EVENT
- The language is English. The font size MUST BE NOT SMALLER than 11 Arial
Poster Presentation Awards:
This category is open to all Dental Students, Interns, Graduate Students, General Dentist or Dental Specialists who have submitted their entries to be presented during the event and is accepted by the Scientific Committee as entries for the Poster Presentation. The best three Poster Presentations will receive an award, plaque and certificate. All other presenters will receive a plaque and certificate.