Be inspired by a unique experience and celebrate excellence of dental hygiene. Dental hygienists – this meeting is just for you! This exhilarating event hosts a rich programme of industry leading speakers, heads-on sessions and fun presentations exploring the most topical subjects shaping the future of dental hygiene.
This annual seminar reflects the core issues of dental hygiene – seamlessly blending inspiration and practical application with an expert conference programme boasting more leading oral healthcare minds focused on dental hygiene than anywhere else, along with hands-on workshops and networking opportunities.
All attendees are also invited to visit the exhibit floor to view the newest dental hygiene products and dental equipment from the exhibitors.
Save the date Friday and Saturday 13-14 November 2020 and join fellow dental hygienists from across the world who share a similar passion in oral health care. Lectures and hands-on workshop will be focusing on various aspects:
- Patient Maintenance
- Implant Maintenance
- Assessment of Periodontal status
- Biofilm Management
- Air-Polishing & Power Scaling
- Periodontal Non-Surgical Treatments
- Peri-Implant Disease & It’s Management
- Caries Prevention
- Infection Control
Who Should Attend?
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Team
- General Practitioners
- All with a passion for Dental Hygiene
- Invest in your unlimited future as dental hygiene professional
- As an attendee you will participate in cutting-edge and interactive continuing education courses
- Apply updated skills and learn about the latest ground-breaking research at all the hands-on workshops and seminars showcasing the movers and shakers in the profession
- The exhibit hall features the latest products and technologies in oral healthcare
Madinat Jumeirah Conference & Events Centre, Dubai, UAE
An icon of Dubai, featuring four hotels (Al Qasr, Mina A'Salam, Al Naseem, Dar Al Masyaf), a traditional Arabian souk, spa, and over 50 restaurants and bars, all set against 2km of private beach.
Madinat Jumeirah, the Arabian Resort of Dubai, is a magnificent tribute to Dubai's heritage and is styled to resemble an ancient Arabian citadel. Luxurious and ornate, combining the height of opulence with an overwhelming sense of tradition. Meandering waterways transport guests to all parts of this intricate city of senses.
Grand boutique hotels, courtyard summer houses, a traditional souk, Talise Spa, the region's leading conference and banqueting centre, and countless recreational facilities - all this and more combine to make Madinat Jumeirah the most fascinating Resort in the world.