The main goal of pulp therapy is to maintain the integrity of the teeth and their supporting tissues. In this lecture, we will discuss various techniques of VPT, including the factors that affect the outcome, starting from indications, contraindications, and case selection.
- Discuss the importance of diagnosis and radiographs in pulp therapy.
- Explain the indications and contraindications for VPT.
- Learn effective case selection methods.
- Explore strategies for managing difficult cases and utilizing magnification.
- Gain proficiency in applying VPT techniques.