Veneers Vs Crowns: the Challenge in Smile Design
12 Nov 2014, 9:00-17:30 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
- The participants will learn about the different types of smiles patients can have.
- They will learn about the indications for crowns and veneers.
- They will learn about the concept of full veneers.
- They will learn and practice all preparations types
- They will practice in aesthetic models, similar to natural teeth with guides
- They will learn about the cement available and their properties
- They will learn tricks about the cementation of veneers and adhesive crowns
- They will learn about CAD-CAM technology and it´s application in modern dentistry
- They will learn how to cement veneers and crowns
|09:00 - 11:00
||Lecture: Aesthetic parameters, Smile design , Preparation rules for thin veneers, ¾ veneers, labial veneers, full veneers,crowns and partial crowns; Non-prep veneers, advantages, disadvantages, answers and proper planning for a successful treatment, Ceramic materials, new improvements, classification, guidelines for their choice and Adhesive cementation, classification of cements, tips and tricks
|11:00 - 11:30
|11:30 - 13:30
||Clinical cases discussion ( Interactive discussion, Questions, and answers)
|13:30 - 14:30
|14:30 - 17: 30
||Hands-On: Explanation and demonstration of preparation techniques, Preparation of 6 anterior teeth. Labial veneers, ¾ veneers, full veneers, crowns, Temporization and mockup with Bys-acryl
|17:30 - 18:00