Veneers Vs Crowns: the Challenge in Smile Design
07 May 2017, 09:00 - 18:00 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
- The participants will learn about the different types of smiles patients can have.
- They will learn about the indications for crowns and veneers.
- They will learn about the concept of full veneers.
- They will learn and practice all preparations types
- They will practice in esthetic models, similar to natural teeth with guides
- They will learn about the cement available and their properties
- They will learn tricks about the cementation of veneers and adhesive crowns
- They will learn about CAD-CAM technology and it ́s application in modern dentistry
- They will learn how to cement veneers and crowns
|09:00 - 11:00
||Lecture: Esthetic parameters, Smile design, Preparation rules for thin veneers, 3/4 veneers, labial veneers, full veneers, crowns and partial crowns;
Non-prep veneers, advantages, disadvantages, answers and proper planning for a successful treatment, Ceramic materials, new improvements, classification, guidelines for their choice and Adhesive cementation, classification of cement, tips, and tricks
|11:00 - 11:30
|11:30 - 13:30
||Clinical cases discussion (Interactive discussion, Questions, and answers)
|13:30 - 14:30
|14:30 - 17:30
||Hands-On: Explanation and demonstration of preparation techniques, Preparation of different designs for veneers and anterior modern crowns. Labial veneers, 3/4 veneers, full veneers, adhesive crowns, Temporization and mock-up with Bys-acryl
|17:30 - 18:00