Veneers, Bonded Crowns and Bridge Design (Specialist Prosthodontic Techniques in Aesthetic Dentistry)
13 Nov 2015, 09:00 - 18:00 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
- They will learn about the latest practical techniques for Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Prepare teeth in phantom heads for the latest designs of veneers, crowns, and bridges.
- Understand when and how to prepare teeth for different styles of veneer preps
- Learn when and how to prepare teeth for different types of aesthetic crowns.
- Understand and use the correct types of impression materials and soft tissue manipulation techniques.
- Use state of the art phantom head patient simulators for most lifelike practicals possible.
- Understand the basics of Occlusion and how to simplify what is required to improve aesthetics and function.
- They learn how to communicate better with your dental technician.
- They learn how to design and prepare teeth for bridgework.