Veneers, Bonded Crowns and Bridge Design (Specialist Prosthodontic Techniques in Aesthetic Dentistry)
07 May 2016, 09:00 - 18:00 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
- Delegates will receive an introductory course to ‘The Restorative Certificate Course – by CAPP / Tipton Dental Academy’, a one year program which will start on 15-17 September 2016.
- Delegates will learn about the latest practical techniques in Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Tooth preparation on models for the latest designs of veneers, crowns, and bridges.
- Understand when and how to prepare teeth for different styles of veneer preps.
- Learn when and how to prepare teeth for different types of aesthetic crowns.
- Understand and use the correct types of impression materials and soft tissue manipulation techniques.
- Understand the basics of Occlusion and how to simplify what is required to improve aesthetics and function.
- They learn how to communicate better with your dental technician.
- They learn how to design and prepare teeth for bridgework.
|09:00 – 11:00
||Lecture: Smile Design, Tooth Preparation Techniques, and Occlusion
|11:00 – 11:15
|11:15 – 11:30
|11:30 – 13:30
||Hands-on: Tooth Preparation for Veneers and Crowns
|13:30 – 14:30
|14:30 – 17:00
||Hands-on: Tooth Preparation Practical for Crowns and Bridgework
|17:00 – 17:30