Endodontic treatment and retreatment can be technically challenging for the clinician, not only because of the inherent anatomical variations and difficulties, but also because of the need to solve some complications created in previously performed treatments, or that accidentally occurred during the approach to the root canal treatment.
In addition to the extreme importance of solid and up-to-date scientific knowledge, of constant training, in order to facilitate continuous improvement of their technical skills, it is also important that the clinician has the material resources that help him or her to solve the different challenges that are presented and overcome daily in the course of clinical activity.
With this webinar we intend to present, discuss and exchange experiences, regarding the resolution of some of the challenges we encounter in our daily practice.
Download the brochure: 24.11.2023_Dr Hugo Sousa Dias_Brochure.pdf
- To learn the up-to-date scientific knowledge and background to solve the different challenges
- To gain an understanding of the practical protocol of nickel titanium instrumentation systems for different challenges
- Understand the different challenges you can found in Retreatment cases
- To learn different approaches to solve different kind of challenges in treatment and Retreatment cases
- Review how the different kind of tools has enabled dentists to perform predictable approaches.
|09:00 – 09:15
|09:15 – 10:45
||Lecture part 1: Basic knowledge, initial treatment. Severe curved canal from Access to filling.
|10:45 – 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
||Hands on part 1: Access cavity preparation to initial RCT management
|12:30 – 14:00
|14:00 – 15:30
||Lecture part 2- Retreatment up to filling. Ledged canal management
|15:30 – 15:45
|15:45 – 17:15
||Hands on part 2: Retreatment up to filling. Ledged canal management
|17:15 – 18:00
||Discussion and Q&A