Treatment & retreatment challenges and how I deal with it
14 Jun 2023 Online Event | 20:00 GST (UAE) | 19:00 KSA | 18:00 CEST Area of interest: General Dentistry, Endodontics
REGISTRATIONRegister to watch the webinar
Endodontic treatment and retreatment can be technically challenging for clinicians, not only due to inherent anatomical variations and difficulties but also due to the need to solve complications created during previously performed treatments or accidentally occurring during the root canal approach. In addition to the importance of solid and up-to-date scientific knowledge and constant training to improve technical skills, it is essential for clinicians to have access to material resources that can help them overcome the different challenges they face during clinical activity. This webinar aims to present, discuss, and exchange experiences related to resolving the challenges encountered in daily practice.
- To learn the most current scientific knowledge and background necessary for resolving different challenges.
- To gain an understanding of the practical protocol of nickel titanium instrumentation systems for managing different challenges.
- To understand the various challenges that can arise in retreatment cases.
- To learn different approaches for solving various challenges in treatment and retreatment cases.
- To review how different tools have enabled dentists to perform predictable approaches.