Date: 04 May 2018
Location: Media Rotana, Barsha Heights, Dubai, UAE
Target Audience: Dentists
Accreditation: 7 CE
The course will cover the necessary knowledge to master the injection technique. First, the participants will evaluate the model and plan how to prepare the anterior teeth, based on the digital design. Afterwards, they will prepare the teeth and then they will have to restore them with the injection technique. How to build a proper translucent matrix will be shown. In the posterior region, severely worn dentition will be simulated and restored with the “Crystal Shell” technique. Simple monochromatic and multilayer polychromatic approaches are going to be shown. The advantages of the digital approach are going to be shown.How to finish and polish is going to be demonstrated in detail.All the steps will be shown by the instructor with an HD camera with high magnification for an explanation of all the details.
The participants will learn:
- The potential, advantages, and disadvantages of the injection technique
- To differentiate which cases are suitable or not for the injection technique
- How to prepare teeth previous to the injection
- How to build a correct matrix
- How to inject the composite and cure it.
- The classic analog and the digital modification for posterior as well as for anterior teeth.
- The simple way, the layering modification, and the “Crystal Shell” technique.
|09:00 - 10:30
|| Introduction of the technique. Advantages and disadvantages. Differences between conventional and digital. Presentation of the models and the tools. Anterior and posterior modification.
|10:30 - 11:00
|11:00 - 12:30
||Ideal wax-up, evaluation of how and when to prepare. Keeping the correct proportions How to create a good matrix. Tips and tricks. Anterior cases and posterior. Preparation of the teeth.
|12:30 - 14:00
|14:00 - 15:30
||Injection. Simple and advanced forms. Single injection and layering modification. The “Crystal Shell” technique for posteriors.
|15:30 - 16:00
||Excess removal, curing protocols. Finishing and polishing.