Based on the principles of minimally invasive dentistry, the workshop will focus on issues of bonding composite resins in the anterior region. The objective of the course is to provide clear guidelines on simple application techniques and on improving conservative esthetic techniques, covering the following topics:
• Case diagnosis, shade selection, isolation, tooth preparation
• Etching different surfaces, bonding agents, and techniques
• Layering technique simplified to complex
• Finishing and polishing of anterior composites
• StyleItaliano simplified recipes with 3M composites and
introduction to My Shade Guide
The StyleItaliano method
StyleItaliano is a study group founded by Dr. Walter Devoto and Prof. Angelo Putignano, worldwide recognized experts in conservative and aesthetic dentistry.
They have developed an exclusive, simple composite layering technique that allows for achievement of excellent results at each visit without compromising quality or aesthetics. At this unique event, you will learn recipes for an exclusive dual-shade technique using 3M ESPE’s Filtek™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative and a specially developed color matching methods for producing repeatable excellent cosmetic results.
Participants will receive the following materials during the course
• Z350 XT Syringes x 10 pcs
• Single Bond Universal
• My Shade Guide
• LM Arte instrument
Participants can complementary take the materials to their practices.