REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | ACCREDITATION: 1 CE Credit Available
Dental esthetics and minimal invasiveness have become increasingly important during the last decade when considering diagnosis and treatment planning. Resin composites nowadays can offer excellent aesthetic potential and acceptable longevity with a much lower cost than equivalent ceramic restorations for the treatment of posterior teeth. Bulk fill material is gaining more popularity among different resin composite generations, providing fast, efficient, and recently much more esthetic solution.
- Presenting the current evidence behind using the bulk-fill technique in the daily practice
- Understand different challenges that will act as obstacles when applying the bulk fill concept and how to overcome
- Demonstrate how to combine simplicity and artistry using bulk-fill composites.
- Providing some clinical solutions, tips and tricks acting as a gateway for many clinical problems
- Demonstrate step by step how to master posterior direct restorations from matricing to the final masterpiece using simple tools with minimal efforts (Live Online Demo)