Post-endodontic-treatment: Should we place posts, do crowns or just composites and onlays?
05 May 2017, 09:00 - 18:00 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
The participants will learn to:
- Understand the importance of proper planning and diagnostics when treating with endodontically treated teeth.
- Understand the vast improvements in material science and the treatment possibilities with glass fiber posts.
- Understand the biomechanics involved when teeth are prepared.
- Decide when to make a hybrid stump or place a post.
- Understand the importance of the ferrule effect.
- Indicate an endocrown and learn how to prepare it.
|09:00 - 10:30
|10:30 - 11:00
|11:00 - 12:30
||Clinical cases discussion: Interactive session
|12:30 - 14:00
|14:00 - 15:30
|15:30 - 16:00
|16:00 - 17:30
|17:30 - 18:00
||Discussion and end of the program