Phantom Head Course: Veneers, Bonded Crowns and Bridge Design (Specialist Prosthodontic Techniques in Aesthetic Dentistry)
06 Jan 2018 CAPP Training Institute, Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
- Delegates will receive an introductory course to ‘The Restorative & Aesthetic Certificate & Diploma Course by CAPP-Tipton Dental Academy and BARD’, a two-year program which will start in the middle of 2018 (group 4)
- Delegates will learn about the latest practical techniques in Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Tooth preparation on models for the latest designs of veneers, crowns, and bridges.
- Understand when and how to prepare teeth for different styles of veneer preps.
- Learn when and how to prepare teeth for different types of aesthetic crowns.
- Understand and use the correct types of impression materials and soft tissue manipulation techniques.
- Understand the basics of Occlusion and how to simplify what is required to improve aesthetics and function.
- They learn how to communicate better with your dental technician.
- They learn how to design and prepare teeth for bridgework.
|09:00 – 11:00
||Lecture: Smile Design, Tooth Preparation Techniques, and Occlusion
|11:00 – 11:15
|11:15 – 11:30
|11:30 – 13:30
||Hands-on: Tooth Preparation for Veneers and Crowns on Phantom Heads
|13:30 – 14:30
|14:30 – 17:00
||Hands-on: Tooth Preparation Practical for Crowns and Bridgework on Phantom Heads
|17:00 – 17:30