REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | ACCREDITATION: 1 CE Credit Available
The Aligner Skills Course and TADs Master Class are courses conducted by CAPP to allow participants the opportunity to improve their skills and try new procedures that will enhance their everyday life in clinical practice. This presentation will focus on 2 exercises from the courses:
- Placement of TADs using a motorized screwdriver as an alternative to the hand-driven contra-angle driver.
- Performing accurate IPR precision IPR blades and the oscillating handpiece as an alternative to using other methods.
A review of the literature and clinical cases will be presented.
- Understand the proper instrumentation for placing miniscrews/TADs in different sites in the oral cavity.
- Understand the appropriate/safe forces levels when placing miniscrews/TADs
- Understand tooth size the reasons behind performing IPR
- Understand the effects of abrasives on enamel and tooth health
- Review how to preserve the long-term health of teeth following enamel reduction.