In-office 3D printing is becoming popular in orthodontic clinics. The technologies open up new avenues for in-house appliance fabrication which can benefit the patients as well as the clinicians. In this session, Dr Christensen will illustrate workflows that can be easily implemented in the orthodontic clinic. Printing of models, retainer models, bracket transfer models and indirect bonding trays via SLA technology.
- Discuss the introduction to 3D Printing in Orthodontics
- Discuss Dr. Christensen’s digital workflow depending on clinical indication
- Explain best practices from scanning to printing from aligners to indirect bonding trays
- Explain the optimum set-up for in-house production within your practice
- Discuss indirect bonding tray fabrication