Occlusion without the confusion
25 Jun 2021, 19:00 | GST – UAE Time zone Online Area of interest: General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry
A webinar on the key aspects of dental occlusion and what to aim for in treating simple and complex cases. Includes the use of splints to treat TMD, clenching and bruxism.
- To teach the important features of occlusion
- To understand when and how to intervene
- Appreciate when to use each type of occlusal splint
- To be able to take the clinical records for each splint including impressions, jaw registrations and facebow records where necessary
- To be able to fit and adjust each splint