Non-Prep-Veneers and Modified Non-Prep-Veneers
07 May 2015, 09:00 - 18:00 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
at the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of proper planning and diagnostics when veneers are desired by patients.
- Understand the vast improvements in material science and the treatment possibilities they are opening
- Understand the biomechanics involved when teeth are prepared
- Decide when the modified non-prep Veneers are the best choice.
- Understand the value shade concept for cementation and the relevance of cement in the survival rate of veneers
- Understand and apply the proper veneer form, based on the natural shape and contours.