Minimal Invasive And Non Prep Veneers Smart Smile Design With Veneers
02-03 May 2018, 9:00-18:00
Area of interest:
Date: 02 May 2018 - 03 May 2018
Location: Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre, Dubai, UAE
Target Audience: Dentists
Accreditation: 14 CE
|09:00 - 10:30
- Treatment protocols, planning, and workflow from simple to complex cases
- Indications, possibilities, and limitations
- Patient experience and expectation acceptance
- Smile Design parameters
- Smile Design - Analogue vs Digital
- Designing a workflow that increases case acceptance
- Interaction with patients, presentation of treatment plans
- Facially driven treatment planning
- Golden proportions in dental esthetics. When should we use them?
- Additive wax-up and mock-up the conventional and digital techniques
- Rules of minimal invasive tooth preparation through mock-up
- Minimally Invasive tooth preparation techniques A to Z
- Prepress and Minimum Prep veneers advantages and disadvantages. Which technique to use and when to use?
|10:30 - 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
- Impression making using retraction cords. Conventional and Digital techniques explained
- Video Demonstration Of A Patient. Step by step with techniques clearly shown. Designing the smile, understanding the patient and the patient's needs. Guiding the treatment protocol according to that
- Aesthetic dentistry tips and tricks. Ceramic materials and their classification, which to choose when.
- Laboratory Connection & communication.
- Interactive session
|12:30 - 13:30
|13:30 - 18:00
- Preparing silicone indexes
- Analyzing the smile with the indexes
- Evaluation of the aesthetics, occlusion, and phonetics with the smile prototype
- Minimal invasive tooth preparation techniques
- Impression making using retraction cords
- Preparing the provisionals and tips for provisionalisation.
|09:00 – 10:30
- Isolation methods in restorative dentistry
- Rubber dam, Clamps, cords, floss ties for good retraction and isolation during bonding
- Bonding protocols for porcelain veneers
- Step by step cementation procedures
- Smile Design techniques we can adapt to daily life
|10:30 – 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
- Explaining the 'simple DSD technique '
- Laboratory communication and a Laboratory Checklist
- Smile Design Checklist. What to look for and what to avoid
- Internal marketing tips and tips to increase patient acceptance tips
- Digital marketing and social media usage
- Photo/video protocols for smile makeovers
- Cameras, lenses, flashes, softboxes, additional light for portrait and intraoral photo/video workflow.
- How to use smartphones for simplified but efficient approaches
|12:30 – 13:30
|13:30 - 18:00
- Try-In Surface treatment of the prepared tooth surface
- Surface treatment of the internal of the porcelain restoration
- Seating the porcelain restorations and cementation protocols smartphones
- Learning the rubber dam self-tightening ligature
- Understanding and using a rubber dam
- Checking the aesthetics, occlusion, etc.
- Working with light. Which light sources can be used.
- Step-by-step portrait protocol
- Step by step video protocol