Minimal Invasive And Non Prep Veneers - Day 2 Smart Smile Design With Veneers
03 Nov 2017, 09:00 - 16:30
Area of interest:
|09:00 – 10:30
- Isolation methods in restorative dentistry
- Rubberdam, Clamps, cords, floss ties for good retraction and isolation during bonding
- Bonding protocols for porcelain veneers
- Step by step cementation procedures
- Smile Design techniques we can adapt to daily life
|10:30 – 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
- Explaining the 'simple dsd technique '
- Laboratory communication and a Laboratory Checklist
- Smile Design Checklist. What to look for and what to avoid
- Internal marketing tips and tips to increase patient acceptance tips
- Digital marketing and social media usage
- Photo/video protocols for smile makeovers
- Cameras, lenses, flashes, softboxes, additional light for portrait and intraoral photo/video workflow.
- How to use smartphones for simplified but efficient approaches
|12:30 – 13:30
|13:30 - 16:30
Discussion and end of the program
- Surface treatment of the prepared tooth surface
- Surface treatment of the internal of the porcelain restoration
- Seating the porcelain restorations and cementation protocols smartphones
- Learning the rubber dam self-tightening ligature
- Understanding and using rubberdam
- Checking the aesthetics, occlusion, etc.
- Working with light. Which light sources can be used.
- Step-by-step portrait protocol
- Step by step video protocol