Implant optimization with Osseodensification
29 Oct 2023, 09:00 - 18:00 Dubai | UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry, Implant Dentistry
REGISTRATIONFace-to-Face Training | Dubai (full day)
"Osseodensification" is an evidence-based approach to implant osteotomy preparation that enhances implant stability and bone density without compromising healing. This lecture will present the biomechanical and histological healing timeline, as well as clinical data on Osseodensification. It will discuss bone plasticity and its clinical effects, and also cover the clinical versatility of this novel technique, including sub-crestal sinus autografting, ridge expansion, immediate implant placement with Osseodensification, and guided expansion graft. Several clinical protocols will be outlined.
Download Brochure: 29.10.2023_Costa-Petros_Brochure.pdf
- Understand the scientific principle of Osseodensification.
- Understand bone plasticity biomechanics and its clinical advantages.
- Discuss the Osseodensification effect on total implant stability, healing, and what it means biomechanically (Spring Back Effect) and histologically (Bone Implant Contact)
- Learn how bone can be enhanced with adequate instrumentation.
- Learn sub-crestal sinus lift protocols.
- Learn how Osseodensification can change the minimum amount of bone needed to predictably place an implant utilizing the bone expansion protocol.
- Learn how to optimize their implant practice and create more with less.
|09:00 – 10:00
||The scientific principle of Osseodensification
|10:00 – 11:00
||Osseodensification effect on total implant stability, healing, and what it means biomechanically (Spring Back Effect) and histologically (Bone Implant Contact)
|11:00 – 11:30
|11:30 – 13:00
||Osseodensification Clinical Protocols I and Case Review
|13:00 – 14:00
|14:00 – 15:30
Osseodensification on animal bone and implant placement
|15:30 – 17:30
Sinus lift Protocols 2 & 3 on Versah model
|17:30 – 18:00
||Discussion and Q&A