For registration, please contact directly the Kuwait Dental Association:
+96550898949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Implantology with immediate loading protocol has become strongly apart of our daily practice, either for the eﬀectiveness or the pressing demands of our patients.
Being able to handle the immediate loading in every aspect is for us mandatory, especially if we want to be successful and continuously up to date.
We are going to describe the drilling protocols and the possibility of using the immediate implant for replacement of a hopeless tooth especially in the esthetic area.
Immediate implant placement has many advantages such as fewer surgical procedures, decreased treatment time and faster patient results. However, unpredictable soft- and the hard-tissue outcome is a problem. This course aims to improve the soft-tissue aesthetic outcome of single implants placed in fresh extraction sockets.
- Discuss case selection for post-extractive immediate loading according to the indication of the literature.
- Describe the drilling protocol in the post-extractive implant: Incisors premolars and molars.
- Explain how to approach the extraction to prevent any damage to the buccal bone?
- Explain how to manage complications like poor primary stability, buccal fenestration, dehiscence
- Discuss how to preserve or gain keratinized mucosa around the implant to provide better biological and aesthetic long-term results.
- How to manage the temporary and the final crown in order to achieve the best aesthetic outcome?
- How to improve the aesthetic outcome: from extraction, soft tissue management and final crown.
The event will be suitable for any dentist with an interest in prosthodontic and implant dentistry. The course aims to help dentists practicing in implantology who need to improve their confidence with the management of immediate implant loading after extraction and immediate loading. It will be useful to all dentists who want to improve the aesthetic outcome of the immediate implant with the right management of the soft tissue and the temporary prosthesis as well.
|09:00 – 11:00
|Lecture: Immediate implant in the front teeth why and how to do it
|11:00 – 11:15
|11:15 – 11:30
|11:30 – 12:30
|Lecture: Immediate implants on premolars Tips and Tricks
|12:30 – 13:30
|13:30 – 14:30
|Lecture: Immediate Implant in the molars
|14:30 – 16:00
|Hands-on: Drilling protocol in the immediate implants: incisors, premolars and molars
|16:00 – 16:15
|16:30 – 17:30
|Hands-on: Preparation of the temporary abutment on a central incisor immediate implant
|17:30 – 18:00
|Discussion and Q&A