This course consists of two parts - theory and hands-on training:
- The theory (3 hours) will be delivered to the delegates via Online Virtual LIVE Classroom Coaching on the above mentioned date and time.
- The hands-on training (approx. 4-5 hours) will be delivered face-to-face in the autumn of 2020 (date to be announced).
With the ever increasing amount of peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis (19%-65%) dentists are changing their treatment planning options and looking to save more Endo and Perio involved teeth and use as stand alone teeth or as bridge abutments.
This course will cover bridge design in the theory session covering different types of design such as fixed fixed, adhesive, cantilever coping bridges and Lindhe/Nyman bridges with hands-on practical on phantom heads in the autumn 2020.
- Choose which abutment teeth to use for best success
- Decide whether the tooth preps need added res and ret form
- Learn when Antes Law is still applicable in 2018
- Teach you to decide when to plan fixed - movable v fixed - fixed
- Learn the skills to provide bridges in your practice the next day
- How to do longer span bridges
- How to prepare teeth when tilted
- How to use Endo and Perio treated teeth as abutments
- Prepare a fixed movable bridge
- Prepare a long span fixed fixed bridge
- Incorporate attachments into the bridge
- Prepare box and grooves for added retention
- Understand two-handed preparation
- Plan a bridge for any combination of missing teeth
Theory Agenda | Online | 23 May 2020
|13:00 – 15:30
||Bridge Design seminar|
|15:30 – 16:00
||Discussions and Q&A
Hands-on Training Agenda | Face-to-face | Autumn 2020
|Approx. 4-5 hours
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the price and how do I pay?
You pay 990 AED ($ 270) + 5% VAT now for the theory (online) part of the course. You pay 1,100 AED ($ 300) + 5% VAT two weeks before the hands-on training (face-to-face) in the autumn 2020.
Is there a discount?
Yes, for the online theory of the course, you pay 10% less of the standard price.
What about the CME?
Everything you attend online will have the usual local GCC and international (ADA CERP) accreditation for CME hours.
What happens if I cannot attend on the scheduled date and time for the theory online?
The Online Virtual LIVE Classroom Coaching will be recorded and available to you anytime, anywhere. If you cannot join, you can watch it at your convenience.
What if I have questions during the Online Virtual LIVE Classroom Coaching?
You will be able to address any questions directly to the speaker via the chat function because this is a live session.
When will the hands-on training (face-to-face) take place?
It is planned for the autumn of 2020.
How would I remember what was taught online in terms of theory right before the hands-on?
You will have access to the recorded video at all times, so you can watch it again before you come for the hands-on training.
What else do I get?
You will receive an access to the Online Library of Tipton Training and British Academy of Restorative Dentistry (BARD) for this particular day of teaching.
I still have unanswered questions.
Please call / WhatsApp at +971502793711