REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | 1 CE Credit Available
This seminar will show how carrying out simple digitally planned aligner orthodontics can provide safe aesthetic and functional dentistry which is accessible to many more patients and can be delivered by every dentist. It will describe how all general dentists can use a systematically driven approach to restoratively focused orthodontics can provide results that are achievable and last for years and how the benefits of orthodontics can be applicable to far more patients than we realise. It will outline the digital workflow used to show how the treatment is exceptionally predictable, functionally correct and simple to control.
- To understand the affect of continued tooth movement left untreated, and how to communicate this to patients
- To highlight the planning protocols of simple occlusion-driven anterior alignment methodology using digital arch evaluation via your aligner digital setup
- To understand how align bleach and bond can totally change the way we approach all patients, not just cosmetic or orthodontic cases
- Understanding the value of a lifetime approach to treating patients
- Understand the practical use of ABB (align bleach and bond) for interceptive restorative dentistry.