Think of the first-ever crown you made. It probably took at least 1.5 hours. You might have taken the impression three times. You might have worked with the school lab and ended up sending the case back to the lab due to an open margin. This is all considered okay in a dental school setting, but it is a sure failure in private practice.
This talk will highlight the tools (burs, handpieces) and materials (impression material, ceramic material) and techniques (smile design, shade communication, and cementation). These "tweaks" should make the workflow of ceramic restorations faster and more accurate.
- Learn to achieve precise and efficient tooth preparations.
- Discuss the techniques for precise and efficient impressions.
- Explore strategies for precise and efficient cementation.
- Learn how to cut down chair-side treatment time effectively.
- Discover how to accurately and easily convey shade information to the lab.