Face and Smile Analysis No Software Solution, Clinical Photography
15 Nov 2014, 15:30 - 19:30 Dubai, UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry
- The participants will learn how to diagnose different types of smiles
- They will learn how to record and analyze dynamic and static smile in a very simple and efficient way.
- They will learn how to relax the patient
- They will learn the importance of the display
- They will understand the importance of gingival display, zeniths, and soft tissues in general
- They will learn how to diagnose gummy smiles and create a treatment plan
- They will learn about basic photo and video for smile design
- They will learn how to take simple and effective pictures with basic cameras or smartphones (iPhone 5 and Galaxy S4 or similar)
- They will learn how to analyze the pictures with no special software, just withPowerPoint or keynote
|15:30 - 17:00
||Lecture: Treatment planning for aesthetic cases, New diagnostic tools, Communication between laboratory and the clinic, Shade taking, Basic photography, and videos, How to manage the first appointment; Morpho-psychology/visagism, Emotional dentistry;
|17:00 - 17:30
|17:30 - 18:00
||Clinical cases discussion. Demonstration for basic pictures that will really help you during the first appointment. Easy, simple and effective portraits. Videos.
|18:00 - 19: 00
||Hands-on: The participants will take pictures and analyze with their own computers with the same software they already have! Diagnostic of aesthetic challenges from a special aesthetic model.
|19:00 - 19:30
||Final discussion and end of the program