Pass self-ligation system combined with routine extraction protocols are effective in treating common malocclusions including crowding, Class II or camouflage Class III treatment with TADs. However, in some challenging cases these winning combination fail to achieve excellent results due to critical variations. In this talk a careful analysis of extraction patterns and corresponding mechanics will be presented to help clinicians decide on the most ideal extraction strategy for your case.
- Perform accurate diagnosis on complex cases.
- Differentiate and analyze extraction theme and variations.
- Determine if TADs are required in extraction cases.
- Acquire skills to screw placement.
- Describe the mechanics of different extraction patterns combined with self-ligation system.