The workshop will show the esthetical and practical guidelines and cases of resin restorations in direct, semi-direct and indirect approach.
We will have hands-on lectures according to direct dentin-enamel-layering-technique of composite restorations especially in the anterior part, as veneering, diastema closing, built-up of peg teeth or transforming of canines into lateral incisors.
According to the molar region we will learn about different ways to use composite or bulk fill materials
Participants will learn how to use prefabricated anterior composite shells to create nice new smiles in cases, we can avoid crowns to be minimal invasive to tooth structure.
Moreover the participants will learn about the wide range of veneers, crowns, partial crowns or implant crowns in resin prosthetics.
Moreover they get to know how to treat CMD patients as a team with physiotherapist/osteopath, radiology/MRI, and laboratory for the change of occlusion to heal bone structure in the mandibular joint.
Download the brochure: 29.10.2023_Sylvia Rahm_Brochure.pdf
- Gain more knowledge of direct layering and planning of different cases due to esthetical guidelines
- Participants shall recognize in the future more cases which can easily be solved in the minimal invasive but esthetical way of composite restorations
- Learn veneering with prefabricated composite shells step by step
- New color and preparation guidelines in composite crowns
- Learn how to treat CMD patients with change of occlusion in resin restorations
|09:00 – 10:30
||Esthetical guidelines and direct approach of composite restorations
|10:30 – 10:45
|10:45 – 13:00
||Hands-on part to direct layering: veneering, peg teeth, diastema
Hands-on part for molar fillings with bulk fill
|13:00 – 14:00
|14:00 – 16:00
||Theory and hands-on part for prefabricated composite shells
|16:00 – 16:15
|16:15 – 17:45
||Lecture about resin prosthetics and CMD treatment
|17:45 – 18:00