REGISTER FREE HERE FOR THE WEBINAR | ACCREDITATION: 1 CE Credit Available
Emphasizing communication between dentist and lab technician. Rehabilitation of complex cases, restoring vertical dimension or eroded dentition. Using intraoral scanner and equipment to scan, outsource or produce locally, digitally designed restorations done predictably and efficiently. Advantages of using digital way to create mock-ups or temporary or permanent restorations with high precision.
Learn how to utilize the maximum of the digital impressions and cad-cam equipment to create restorations like prepped or non-prep veneers or simplifying complex implant surgery and interdisciplinary cases using chairside or lab equipment.
- Understanding intraoral scanning and advantages over conventional impressions
- Explain reaching function, precision and esthetic reconstruction using cad cam equipment
- Explain how to make most of implant planning software, smile design software & shade matching protocol
- Showcase on how to do the fast and predictable design of digital wax-up, smile makeover and prep and no-prep veneer cases
- Discuss partial removable, telescopic crowns, full digital dentures fabrication tips and tricks