Course Fee: 2,200AED (598.97$)
- Definitions of tooth wear
- Aetiology of tooth wear
- Occlusal principles & functional analysis
- Localised Vs Generalised tooth wear
- Increasing vertical dimension: when and by how much?
- Additive wax ups, use of silicone indices
- Minimally invasive techniques to restore the worn dentition
See the brochure: Dahl Technique_Dr. Matthew.pdf
Tooth wear is a very common and challenging problem in modern dentistry. This one day course will look at the diagnosis, aetiology and management of localised and generalised tooth wear. It will focus on minimally invasive techniques using adhesive dentistry, and composite to build up the worn dentition. The aim is to give dentists confidence when treating complex wear cases, so they can achieve a predictable aesthetic and functional result.
The day will be “doing” work with a very hands-on approach which will allow each delegate to take away practical tips that will give confidence and ensure each delegate is able to treat tooth surface loss from DAY ONE.
Dentistry is a hands-on job; this day will reflect my beliefs- practical, enjoyable & educational.
Identify and control the aetiological factors
Functional occlusal analysis
Predictable restorative solutions to provide maximal longevity, maximal appearance with minimal intervention
Use of minimally invasive techniques, with a sound basis in adhesive dentistry and nano-hybrid composite technology
- Build up lower 3-3 to simulate increase in vertical dimension using a silicone index from an additive diagnostic wax up
- Use of translucent silicone indices to restore canine guidance
- Finishing and polishing protocols to achieve a predictable and aesthetic outcome
|09:00 - 11:30
|11:30 - 12:00
|12:00 - 13:00
|13:00 - 14:00
|14:00 – 16:00
|16:00 – 16:15
|16:15 – 18:00