REGISTRATION:Face-to-Face Training | CAPP Training Institute Dubai
Besides being a very popular aesthetic procedure, tooth whitening is a powerful ally in restorative dentistry.
However, the abundance of whitening systems available in the market today proves that there are lots of demands generated by consumers on how to get their teeth whitened.
Today, there are hundreds of products that all claim to produce whiter teeth in a very short time. But results can range from impressive to disappointing, or even non-existent. So how do you make sure that the bleaching treatment you provide works for every patient? Tooth whitening is still a very young technique in Dentistry, so it is not unusual to get confused amongst so many techniques and materials.
This subject will be thoroughly dissected, so to give both young and seasoned dentists alike an excellent approach to the topic. The main causes of tooth discoloration will be addressed, and more than that, the various whitening techniques and also how to prevent the occurrence of sensitivity in certain situations.
Download the brochure: 14.05.2022_Bleaching_Rafael Beolchi_Brochure.pdf
- Cause of discoloration
- Peroxide action (on both discolouration and oral tissues)
- Cell metabolism
- Non-vital bleaching
- Understand the fundamentals for a good diagnostic
- Diﬀerent causes of discolouration, diﬀerent treatments
- How to diﬀerentiate limitations and saturation point: bleaching all that is possible
- Non-vital bleaching: do’s and dont’s. Key aspects for a safe procedure
- Microabrasion: simple technique, when it’s done properly.
|14:00 – 14:30
||Fundamentals of bleaching
|14:30 – 15:30
||Diagnostic is key: stains, peroxides and cell metabolism
|15:30 – 15:45
|15:45 – 17:00
||Case studies through clinical case, non-vital bleaching and micro-abrasion
|17:00 - 18:00
||Demo, hands-on in office bleaching