The workshop is designated ceramic reconstruction users with more than one year experience. The course will start with a short lecture on implant supra-structures made with the ceramic reconstruction Chairside system. The participants will during the workshop get a thorough insight into the manufacturing process - step by step. During the workshop, you will scan and design a case to get the necessary knowledge to manage this technic. We will go through the basic ceramic reconstruction 5-step design technic to create a fundament for fast and efficient workflow. This will help you in designing almost any restoration and we will use this knowledge in the hands-on case. We will discuss full anatomic screw-retained crowns vs split crowns with opaque abutments and cemented crowns. We will discuss tips and tricks, risk factors and how do we ensure longevity, high esthetics, and beautiful morphology. We will also discuss custom-made healing abutments and walk through the workflow. Most of the workshop will be done directly on the ceramic reconstruction omnicam and the participants will be able to follow procedures working in pairs.
at the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Safely and efficiently create their own implant restorations
- Understand and master the 5 step design method
- Create customized healing abutments for perfect tissue management
- Understand indications and applications for ceramic reconstruction manufactured abutments
- Master both full and split implant crowns on the ceramic reconstruction system.