- Every participant will receive a segmented die-model together with two ( TCT ) zirconium copings.
- One coping is partly reduced
- The second coping is designed for individual layering technique. This crown will be build up before noon.
- Every participant will apply dentine, incisal and glaze – according to the instruction of the trainer.
- In the afternoon, incisal and glaze will be applied on the partly reduced crown. ( cut – back technique )
- Participants will receive detailed information about indication and benefits of both techniques.
- Course participants will have the opportunity to complete to single crowns.