Mastering modern techniques for preparation and cementation of partial crowns
26 Oct 2023, 09:00 – 18:00 CAPP Training Institute | Dubai | UAE Area of interest: General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Restorative Dentistry
REGISTRATIONFace-to-Face Training | Dubai (full day)
Indirect restorations are used nowadays to solve a wide range of restorative challenges. At the same breath, the large variety of luting agents and techniques currently available make it difficult for clinicians to choose the best alternative for an efficient cementation. The restorative material will certainly play a role in the clinician´s decision, being it feldspathic ceramic, lithium dissilicate, zirconia, hybrid ceramic or any other modern alternative especially those related to digital dentistry. We start presenting modern approaches for preparation and cementation of partial crowns, including:
- Clinical guidelines for preparation of adhesive posterior partial crows.
- Optimizing the choice for the luting material according to the type of restoration and the peculiarities of the clinical situation.
- Practical guidelines to prepare the indirect restoration for an efficient adhesive luting.
- Critical overview of modern techniques in restorative dentistry: immediate dentin sealing, deep margin elevation, cementation with heated composites.
The following exercises are included in the hands-on training:
- Deep margin elevation.
- Reinforcement of the remaining tooth structure with glass-fiber composite
- Immediate dentin sealing.
- Chair-side color characterization of hybrid ceramics.
- Modern concepts on tooth preparation for adhesive posterior partial crowns.
- Adhesive cementation with injectable or heated composite.
Download the brochure: 26.10.2023_Dr Marcio Vivan Cardoso_Brochure copy.pdf
- Prepare posterior teeth for adhesive partial crowns.
- Select the correct luting cement according to the type of restoration and the peculiarities of the clinical case.
- Prepare metal-free substrates for adhesive cementation.
- Correctly indicate and apply the Deep Margin Elevation technique.
- Correctly indicate and apply the Immediate Dentine Sealing technique.
|09:00 – 10:45
|10:45 – 11:00
|11:00 – 12:30
|12:30 – 14:00
|14:00 – 15:45
|15:45 – 16:00
|16:00 – 17:30