The course will present beside the necessary theoretical knowledge a live treatment demonstration with real patients.
The course will start with a lecture that will cover the biological backround necessary to perform an appropriate bleaching process. The classification of stains will be discussed in order to understand treatment possibilities and limitations. Different materials, presentations and methods will be presented. The use of light, heat and other tricks will be discussed.
After the break, the differences and similarities between in-office and home bleaching will be discovered. When to do which technique is going to be adviced. How and when to make intracameral bleaching is also going to be presented.
Afterwards, several clinical cases will be presented showing how to make the process step by step. Then a live demonstration will be done in models and with several real patients.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the biological principles of bleaching
- Understand how the chemical process occur.
- Understand the possibilities and limitations of the process.
- Isolate the gingiva, mix and apply the gel
- Explain the patients all aspects related to the process in an understandable way
|14:00 – 15:30
|15:30 – 15:45
|15:45 – 16:45
||Lecture and interactive session
|16:45 – 18:00
||Live demo with several patients to show all techniques