This course is SOLD OUT.
For available hands-on courses please visit www.cappmea.com/courses
This course offers a simple, easy, and predictable strategy to all dentists to place functional aesthetic anterior direct composite restorations using different shades and opacities of resin and instrumentation common to all dentists. They will learn how to build the composite in artistic way to mimic nature and produce natural anatomy and function. You will learn treatment of complex class IV cases using direct predictable and long-lasting restorations in addition to the different finishing and polishing protocol that enable them to achieve natural looking high esthetic restorations.
Download the brochure: 28.10.2023_Ahmed El-Sayed_Brochure.pdf
- Understanding the latest materials and techniques in direct esthetic dentistry.
- Mastering Anterior direct esthetic restorations.
- Learning what is new in Polychromatic Composite layering.
- Concepts of light and color.
- How to detect and reproduce color, shape and surface effects.
- How to compensate for polymerization shrinkage.
- Developing finishing and polishing skills for natural appearance and gloss
|09:00 – 10:30
||The 10 secrets for successful esthetic restorations
|10:30 – 11:00
|11:00 – 11:30
|11:30 – 12:30
||Clinical cases and real patient scenarios
|12:30 – 13:30
|13:30 – 15:30
||Workshop 1: Class IV restorations
|15:30 – 17:00
||Workshop 2: Finishing and polishing for natural looking restorations
|17:00 – 17:30
||Q & A