The investment in CADCAM technology should be optimised and the system used to its fullest potential. The majority of dentists feel very comfortable creating posterior Cerec restorations but will shy away from restoring anterior teeth. The conception that anterior aesthetics is too difficult to undertake is unfounded as long as some basic rules are understood and the required workflow is followed.
This demonstration will take delegates through a smile makeover day procedure step by step to give them the tools to begin creating beautiful smiles. The complexity of the procedure will be simplified into easy to follow rules that will result in aesthetic restorations recreating nature. The main aim of the course is to teach delegates how to create beautiful, aesthetic anterior veneers and crowns to the standard of an expert laboratory in a single day
- Discuss records required to successfully treatment plan a smile makeover
- Explain Cerec veneer preparation
- Explain tooth morphology to provide artistic and natural trial smile temporisation
- Discuss biocopy technique
- Describe a recipe for microstaining - the secret to of aesthetics
- Explain how NOT to spend 10 hours when creating a 10-unit veneer case!
- Evaluate simplified bonding for multiunit veneer cases
Download the brochure here: 05.12.2020_Dr Julian Caplan_Brochure.pdf
|14:00 - 15:00
|15:00 - 16:00
|16:00 - 17:00
|17:00 - 18:00